Welcome to Enon Baptist Church
Something For Everyone
The Enon children’s ministry team aims to not just teach, but to show the love of Christ to kids from our nursery all the way up to the 6th grade. Children learn and retain information the best at these ages so what better time to instill the importance of a relationship with Jesus than now? As we partner with families we ultimately look to have the parents in the home be the primary source of spiritual leadership, with reinforcement from the church. Through various Bible studies, programs, camps, and activities the lives of children are being forever changed by the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Active Youth Programs
Enon’s Youth ministry deals within a pivotal time in the lives of our middle and high school aged students. Teenagers are being poured into by various outlets every moment of every day and we aim for God’s church to be number one on that list. We look to invest in the lives of teenagers that they may know Christ and make Him known through the sharing of the Gospel to others. Throughout the year students are involved in various Bible studies, hangouts, trips, camps and evangelistic opportunities. As we equip this younger generation, our prayer is that Christ is glorified through all that we say and do.
Senior & Adult Fellowship
Enon Baptist Church was originated on the basis of proclaiming the Gospel to the world and we continue to do so in every aspect of our ministry. Through our adults and senior-adults our prayer is that they lead the home in spiritual needs while coming together as a whole to meet the needs of our community. God has purposed us to love and honor Him in all we do, see lives changed through His life-changing power and equip the church to fulfill the great commission. We aim to always use the resources God has blessed us with to further His kingdom and are blessed to have adults and senior-adults that are willing to make that same commitment.
- Early Enon Morning Worship 8:45 am
- Sunday School & Small Groups 9:45 am
- Mid-Day Worship 11:00 am
- Evening Worship 6:00 pm
- Prayer & Bible Study 7:00 pm
- Children & Youth Activities 7:00 pm
What to Expect
- Visitors are welcome at all services.
- Childcare is available during Sunday School and 11:00 am worship.
- All services last approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Early Enon Morning Worship is casual and more contemporary.
- Sunday Mid-Day Worship includes choir presentations and congregational hymns.
- Evening services are relaxed and intimate.
- Modest attire is appropriate for all services, so come as you are.